InfoPro Digital is a rapidly growing, market leading, B2B publisher with 50+ brands globally and counting since our merge with incisive media last year. A fantastic role has come up within our vibrant and dynamic London sales team which were excited to announce. This is a role that offers full antimony in a consultative environment whilst retaining and building a solid client database.
The successful candidate will have a creative vision as we encourage fresh ideas and have a hands-on control of the full sales process where our subscribers are at the forefront of everything we do.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe the sales process as well as hold some experience in digital however, practical experience within the sector is not essential, a proven passion and drive within a similar industry are far more important to us so let us know what makes you the ideal out of the box candidate.
We’re not stuck on titles but the job will suit an ambitious, creative and hard-working person keen to accelerate their career in sales.
The day in day out:
- Delivering significant uplift in our enterprise subscriptions through up-sell and new business (c. 25% p.a.)
- Retaining our existing client subscription base at a ratio > 90%
- Building and developing client relationships across their book of business of clients
- Presenting usage statistics from our analytics packages, with the support of the data team.
- Protecting our copyright and monetizing opportunities highlighted through client infringement
- Establishing best-in-class sales and client engagement practices (in close partnership with the Group Marketing Director and Head of Customer Services)
- Transitioning our subscription business from individual subscriptions to enterprise subscriptions
- Driving increased penetration and engagement across our existing client base
- Building close partnerships with the enterprise customers
What about you?
- Previous experience in media sales and working in a B2B environment
- A proven track record of enhancing profitability and breaking targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective time management; strong commercial acumen; and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised.
- You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Onsite monthly Chair Massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply Now" to start your journey with Infopro Digital or speak with our Talent Team about joining.
- Business Development
- Media Sales
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job