Location: Kentish Town, London
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, OTE £50,000 + 28 days annual leave
A fast-growing training course listing website is looking for a Business Development Manager with a proven track record in B2B Sales, ideally in the training and security sector, and a Full UK Driving Licence to join their team.
They help training providers list and promote courses on their website.
About the role:
- Generating leads and securing new business in the training & security sector
- Effective networking with potential customers
- Making outbound calls to companies, selling and promoting their newly launched Job Board
- Working towards an individual target and exceeding the target on a monthly basis
- The job requires travel to meet existing and new clients
- Strong history of B2B sales within a related service-based industry
- Excellent presentation and relationship skills with the ability to close sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and build strong relationships with new clients
- Strong consultative sales skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Previous experience of working in the security sector
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this role sounds of interest, please click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, B2B Sales, Account Executive, Field Sales Executive, may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- B2B Sales
- Account Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Field Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job