Woodrow Mercer seeks a Business Development Manager for a global publisher in the London area.
The organisation is looking for a Business Development Manager to come on board to start their new sales division. This role would give the successful candidate free-reign to make the role their own with remote working on offer after the initial few months and a lucrative commission structure on top of that. If the successful candidate had knowledge of eLearning or training solutions that would be preferable.
Some of the main responsibilities in the role would include identifying and targeting sales opportunities whilst growing existing accounts as well. You would be involved with cold-calling and lead generating and presenting and negotiating the terms of the deals as well. When required you would be going to exhibitions and tradeshows that are relevant and providing feedback on the market, products and sales figures to key internal stakeholders.
- The ability to clearly articulate plans, proposals and products to all levels of the business including key internal stakeholders
- Understanding of digital platforms, CRM Systems, Google Analytics and subscription management as well
- An aptitude for learning new systems and software tools
- High energy and self-starter who can come in and hit the ground running
- eLearning / Training exposure
This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be provided with the platform for excellent career and the potential to head up a very lucrative sales division.
Please get in contact if interested:
Or please feel free to give me a call:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job