Our client, a global leading third party logistics provider specialising in freight forwarding and supply chain solutions, is currently seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to join their team in a field based role covering Birmingham/West Midlands.
- You will be responsible to acquire and retain new customers for the business.
- Master customer front-end to be able to guide customers through the onboarding and booking process.
- Identify and qualify leads from internal and external sources with the support of insides sales and marketing.
- Liaise with Customer Care and Pricing teams to make sure customers get a great service.
- Maintain key stakeholders updated on pipeline and results through CRM and weekly touch points.
The successful candidate will have over 2 years selling experience of freight forwarding services in the UK. You will have a proven record of targeting, pursuing and winning clients. Experience in selling new products to current customers would be advantageous but not essential.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job