Salary: £25-30,000 OTE £35-40,000 Uncapped
- Selling content marketing services to the legal market
- Targeting some of the UK's largest law firms
- Excellent career development
The Role: Targeting UK law firms, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling a content marketing, and digital advertising opportunities. The Business Development Manager will be tasked with acquiring new clients from inbound marketing leads and outbound prospecting. With an excellent product to sell and a vibrant culture, this is the ideal next step for a driven sales person looking to progress their career.
The Company: Regarded by the London Stock Exchange as one of the "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" this dynamic business specialises in legal and property markets. Producing market leading information, data and marketing services for lawyers, c-suite execs and HR professionals globally, they have a reputation for providing valuable data and leading analytics. The company is known for its thriving work environment and supportive culture. With a huge variety of career progression opportunities on offer, this is a great company for aspirational professionals to join.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- New business sales - closing deals
- Face to face networking at industry conferences
- Working with internal account management teams for ongoing client management
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Phone based sales experience selling to businesses - 1 year minimum
- Proven sales structure
- Great attitude, hard-worker, and a desire to progress
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £25-30,000 basic with OTE £35-40,000 uncapped
- Unrivalled support and career progression
- Chance to learn new skills very quickly
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Ben Gosling on .
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job