Business Development Manager
Pembrook Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of our a client Business Development Manager (BDM) to join their busy team, Our client are a European leader within the Automotive Aftermarket industry.
As the BDM, you are specifically accountable for delivering sales and margin growth for your customer base. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships within their targeted territory.
They are offering a competitive salary and ideally, the successful candidate should have previous experience working within a similar background.
- Confident in building sales strategies and tactics within your required territory
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with Branch, Regional and Senior Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, field based trainers and product managers
- Effectively analyse business intelligence software
- Able to influence the branch management and sales team
The successful candidate must have a customer focused approach with excellent selling skills, combined with the ability to communicate to all customer groups building strong relationships across the region.
- Dynamic and performance oriented individual with strong negotiation and selling skills
- Commercial awareness and good knowledge of competitor activity and market conditions is a must
- Extensive experience with customer account management
- Previous experience delivering sales and margin growth within a business to business environment
- Experience at finding and developing new business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Work well under pressure towards deadlines
- Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)
- 20 days’ Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job