Business Development Manager (Chemical Industry)
Manchester / Leeds / Liverpool
Up to £65k Basic (DOE) & bonus, car, pension, private healthcare
Our Client is a market-leading Chemical Manufacturing Business with Sites worldwide. They are currently looking for a technically astute, commercially minded Business Development Manager to join their Commercial team and help them to continue their growth into new markets, further expanding their success across the globe. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for exploring and building new sales markets through the development of innovative products.
- Full understanding of the current state of both the Chemical and Polymer industries
- Understand what potential new markets should be approached
- The ability to develop new products in collaboration with the R&D Team
- Earmarking suitable potential business opportunities and contacts in new markets
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority including high-level decision-makers
- Is self-motivated, able to work to targets
- Has good organisational/time management skills and is able to prioritise
- Has excellent communication skills (listening, telephone, email and report writing)
- Degree in chemistry
- Must have commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
- "new product development"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job