This is a profitable and fast growing company with good opportunities for growth and development. Sales people are highly respected in this organisation.
Skills and experience required for the position as Business Development Manager are as follows:
Key duties for this role as Business Development Manager include:
- Locate empty property around London that will need some security protection
- Networking with sources of empty property like FM companies, construction, commercial estate agents etc.
- Pitch services to the owners/ managers of empty properties and Housing Associations.
- Support, nurture and grow existing Key Accounts
The successful candidate as Business Development Manager will have the following skills:
- Solid demonstrable field sales track record ideally in the following sectors; tools / equipment rental commercial property, events, Facilities Management services, Recruitment CCTV, Construction, M&E, SaaS to property owners etc.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Clear communicator in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of the sales process, sales pipeline, prospects development is essential.
- Confident, passionate and dynamic
- Keen to earn high commissions
- Good presentation skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Location: Within commutable distance of London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job