Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager to join its Skills team. This is an important role in which you will be responsible for the ongoing development of our Employer Portfolio within the Skills sector. You will be responsible for engaging with Levy paying employers consulting and advising them on how to manage their levy spend and offer our clients various solutions with our clients Training Programme.
Are you an experienced Business Development executive with experience of achieving challenging sales targets? Want to work for a company that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
Essentially you will be supporting our clients capacity and building and leading our client's future development as a national provider in the Skills Space. By engaging with levy paying employers, Sector Skills Councils, and other relevant stakeholders the Business Development Manager will also identify demand and emerging market opportunities to inform our client's service design agenda.
The role includes:
· Carrying out Business development activities, across all channels to generate leads and book in sales meetings.
· Preparing pitches for meetings using provided templates as well as identifying new process improvements
· Conducting face to face sales pitches, with the support from senior colleagues where necessary.
· Maintain an excellent understanding of labour market conditions, including skills gaps and shortages and ensure that our business responds to new opportunities identified.
· Responsible for representing Ingeus at key employer events to promote and market the services and network with key stakeholders.
· Experience working to Sales Targets.
· Experience within the skills sector identifying opportunities with Levy paying employers
· Comfortable delivering presentations and key commercial messages to senior executives.
· Excellent communication and organisation skills.
· Excellent Commercial and business acumen.
· Self-starter, who is able to work remotely.
· Successful proven achievements of sourcing and closing new business opportunities with targets either met or exceeded.
· Ability to work to budgets and financially plan.
· High standard of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
· Able to deliver results.
Why join our client?
Over 2,700 employees work across 11 countries to help people take control of their education, their careers, their health and their future. Be a part of our clients success story.
In return for your hard work and supporting our client to make a difference, our client provides a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.
This is a national role, with travel around 2-3 times a week and home working allowed.
Commission is included and is uncapped on top of the salary as you will be targeted on new business.
You need to be a vehicle owner with a clean driving licence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job