Salary: £40,000-£50,000 with an OTE of £70,000-£90,000
- Very rare opportunity to join a SaaS company with this level of growth
- 10 years track record and growing faster than ever
- Tons of inbound leads. Work from anywhere (home or office).
JobAdder is global SaaS recruitment management platform used by thousands of hiring companies and staffing agencies in over 40 countries.
With over a decade of sustained growth, and one of the first pure play SaaS providers in our space, JobAdder has an enormous market advantage and is capitalising on that in the UK.
The JobAdder success story is based on insanely good customer service and retention, and a platform that is unrivalled in UI and usability.
The platform is 100% web and mobile based, has full open APIs and hundreds of integrated partners around the world.
We have a strong foothold in the UK and are now looking to invest heavily and grow our market share in the UK. And that is where you come in...
Sales roles don't get much better than this, and here are a few reasons why;
- you have over a hundred warm leads and more inbound sales leads each month than we are currently coping with
- you can work from home, or anywhere you like (we have 6 people in the UK and they all work wherever they like, with regular monthly team lunches and catchups).
- you are selling leading edge web and mobile technology into verticals that are desperately in need of updated tech, and they know it.
- you will get all the training you need, in person, and online from our Sydney HQ.
- you get 1 - 2 trips to Sydney a year for company conferences and training
- you have thousands of happy, referenceable clients to work with
- we close more than 50% of qualified opportunities
- We "sell" by listening, showing and solving problems. We do not engage in many traditional software sales techniques. For example we don't do FUD, we don't speak about competitors and we regularly qualify out of opportunities where we believe our solution is not the best fit for the customer.
- you are backed by the best Customer Support team in the industry - bar none.
- you are selling the best solution on the market in the UK so you will earn very well if you listen carefully and learn well from your training and from the other 10 successful sales execs.
- £2000 float deposited into your personal account to cover home office setup, monthly internet and mobile phone covered, all travel expenses covered.
You are a highly intelligent sales professional with over 5 years consultative sales experience.
Your background is not as important as your proven ability to sell solutions in a consultative way (80% listening, 20% talking etc).
You are someone who is at a stage in life (irrespective of age) where you know what you want from life and you are looking for an environment where you have all the tools and support you need, but otherwise can be left to go out and do things the way you know how.
You are a great listener and have proven experience understanding and converting customer pains into solutions.
You are highly motivated not only by financial success, but by making customers highly successful. For example our software solution manages the way more than 1.5 million people a month apply for and get new jobs. That is massively impactful work and is something you can get excited about!
Your friends would describe as easy to be around.
The process is pretty painless. We generally move quite quickly and it will normally involve an initial 5-10 minute phone chat then 1 - 2 interviews. The first most likely being with the CEO.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job