My client is a new UKAS/ANAB accredited Certification body who are looking to develop their UK presence.
As the Business Development Manager, you will report into the General Manager on all commercial matters and be responsible for developing and managing the UK Market & ensuring customer service delivery is high.
Their key services are based around the three core integrated management systems ISO:9001 ISO:14001, OHSAS:18001 & ISO27001
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with a ambitious Certification Body as it moves into the UK market and we would expect this role to develop into a Management position further down the line.
- To meet and exceed your sales target
- To arrange and conduct sales meetings and presentations with clients across the UK
- To build positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase initial revenue and retention revenues.
- To build positive relationships with new and existing consultants to increase number of quotes and sales conversions
- To support the Managing Director with sales visits, exhibitions and events when necessary
- Maintaining and handling key customer accounts
- To develop new clients to increase the customer base
- To maintain accurate records of all enquiries, sales and transactions
- To maximise sales of products and services, including the development of appropriate sales channels.
- Management System Certification ISO OHSAS Business Assurance Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job