Business Development Manager
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
There’s never been a better time to join one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic technology companies. Experts in the cutting-edge field of cloud-based workforce management and biometric systems, our rapid growth and market leading products spring from a friendly, happy and innovative workplace culture.
At Human Recognition Systems we pride ourselves on allowing our people to realise their full potential in an inclusive, rewarding environment that puts your development at the heart of our business success. From Product Development to Sales; Design to Operations, you could play your part in making sure our customers receive the most advanced solutions, with the best implementation and support available.
So, if you think you’re the right person with the right skills, get in touch for the right place to start your new career in a company at the top of its game.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales Team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Achieve and where possible, exceed revenue and margin targets to directly contribute to the Aviation Solution’s team targets, objectives and profitability goals.
- Plan, develop and execute a sales strategy to drive New Business sales for the Aviation Solution products that convert through to an increase in new Human Recognition Systems’ customers in target regions.
- Qualify opportunities in order to accurately determine requirements and sales process, including: status, timelines, budgets/limits, financial Year, stages and milestones etc., along with identifying associated key stakeholders & decision makers (and internal senior and technical support required), as required to progress and close deals swiftly and successfully.
- Promptly and professionally follow-up on new business opportunities assigned to you, agreed by the Sales Director or self-generated in line with the defined "Path to Purchase" process to help drive sales conversion rates.
- Work with relevant personnel to produce professional and accurate quotations, proposals and RFP/RFI responses as well as renegotiation documentation that address Customer’s needs, concerns and objectives while meeting HRS requirements.
- Regularly maintain accurate and up-to-date information within Salesforce that correctly covers; business leads, sales opportunities, timelines, pipeline and contacts details to help drive behaviours and optimised allocation of effort to be successful.
- Build close and mutually supportive working relationships with members of the Aviation Solution team and other HRS personnel, providing regular and effective communication to HRS management and marketing, project & product representatives. This includes establishing a clear handover process to delivery teams to implement sold work.
- Attend Network Events, Exhibitions and the like to drive relationships and opportunities.
- Maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the HRS & Aviation Solutions products & services, installations, market conditions and competition.
The Right Person:
- 5 years Business to Business product / consultative sales experience
- Direct sales experience in a target based, commission orientated, dynamic sales environment
- Strong commercial awareness, negotiation skills and demonstrable commercial success.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Effective use of sales CRM system e.g. Salesforce
- Use of Microsoft Office - Word and Powerpoint.
- Aviation market, biometric experience is an added advantage, though not essential.
- Self-motivated, driven to hunt and close the deal and hit sales targets, budgeted margins and adhere to the company’s sales policies
- Passionate in creating and leading Customer sales presentations and product demonstrations, bringing the products and the business to life
- Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs and develop deliverable product and commercial solutions to satisfy their requirements.
- Ability to develop and influence relationships at multiple levels within the customer organization, including at a senior level.
- Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious business targets.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please!
- Direct Sales
- Technical Sales
- Business development
- Presentation skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job