The business development manager will be responsible for helping one of the fastest growing tech companies in the North continue its excellent upward trajectory by leading a team of 3 whilst also hitting individual targets. The business operates in the cloud solutions space, and as a result requires someone who is comfortable selling SaaS solutions in a consultative manner.
My client provides cloud solutions to businesses across the UK and headquarters in Manchester. They are looking for someone who is comfortable getting to the office in central Manchester, but with flexibility to travel throughout the UK, including NI.
As business development manager you will be responsible for leading the BD team by ensuring targets are hit and exceeded where possible. You must be comfortable leading from the front, as you will have a personal revenue target to hit, whilst also being happy to manage your divisions P&L. Other responsibilities include:
- Self-generating leads and closing business opportunities
- On-boarding businesses
- Working with the Sales Director to manage the P&L and set new targets
- Coach, mentor and develop the sales team
- Ensure the team delivers on numbers and drive performance
The ideal business development manager will have:
- 5 years solutions sales experience, ideally selling a migration tool or SaaS
- Consultative and collaborative in approach
- Ability to lead from the front and operate in a player/manager capacity
- Demonstrable success in winning new business
- The flexibility to travel nationally for meetings but be local to the office in Manchester
£40,000 plus £40,000 OTE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job