We are looking for candidates who will thrive in a heavily sales focused and fast paced business travel environment.
*Identifying new leads and actively pursuing the leads to arrange appointments
*Bringing on new accounts to the business
*Visit potential accounts
*Developing existing corporate accounts relationships
*Attending networking events
* Must have previous Business Development experience within the Corporate Travel Industry.
* Must be a strong relationship builder
* Ability to present professionally, energetically and persuasively
* Must possess excellent communication skills
* Must be a people person and preferably with people management skills
A competitive starting salary is available of up to £25,000 - £30 ,000 pro rata to reflect experience along with an excellent company benefits package
If you are keen to be considered, follow the instructions to apply sending your CV to or call Marie on .
- account manager
- business development manager
- BUSINESS TRAVEL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job