Basic Salary £40,000 OTE £8,000 + Car allowance, Private Medical, Pension
Your place of work will be your home Covering
The position is to focus on North England market. You will travel to our clients’ site when required
Candidates residing in the following locations would be ideally situated:Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Preston
Responsible for Interactive Displays sales and business development in the UK, particularly through the corporate/educational channels. Be the Promotor for our products and solutions, creating excitement in the customer base to drive sales and to engage new reseller and corporate partners.
You will have an existing client base to work from and look to develop your network through new business and business development. Recommend local product requirements, competitive landscapes, training of internal and external sales, locally execute product strategies for our products, identify new sales opportunities. Develop and implement local and centrally defined marketing programmes resulting in additional sales
• Selective targeting of new strategic customers for IFP in the UK, instituting new programmes, and improving communication between us and the target companies.
• Develop a strong relationship with the executive management within each assigned account. Translate this relationship into an ability to go to the top when instituting programmes and initiatives.
• Proactively suggest required changes/plans to meet and exceed the respective targets
• Monitor competitor and market activity to provide sales positioning arguments, value propositions, objection handling, and competitive positioning.
• Analyse the sales forecast and marketing data in order to take action to achieve or exceed sales budget.
• Effectively implement all corporate programmes and initiatives.
• Work closely with the rest of the UK Sales Team, Product Marketing and Supply Chain Departments to optimise product plans and availability (specifications etc) with market opportunities.
• Attend trade shows, conduct seminars and participate in distributor and reseller sales/promotional events.
• Conduct product training and demonstration activities for Distribution, Resellers and End-User, specifically Education establishments.
• At least 5 years IT or IT Solution experience in a sales role with experience of dealing with corporate or institutional end users / Education reseller and distribution accounts in the computer or display market
• Professional selling skills
• Sound business acumen
• Assertive, creative and customer driven
• Creativity and an ability to bring new products to market.
• Must be a team player and be able to develop business plans and sales.
• Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
• Good business sense and understanding of business processes
• Ability to work with deadlines and end-dates in a marketing environment
Founded in 1987, global brand of visual solutions display- LED monitors, projectors, commercial displays, and cloud computing solutions.
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW193:
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Audio Visual Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job