You're a Business Development Manager with experience in the Fire & Security sector. Due to new ownership, a great opportunity has arisen to join a well-established NSI Gold status Fire and Security company based in Hampshire. Opening in 1986, they have a wealth of experience offering services to a full variety of properties and companies, providing home, commercial or retail security for all.
This BAFE SP203-1 accredited company are looking for a Business Development Manager to head up the technical sales and account management for two sister companies and generate new business opportunities within the Dorset & Hampshire region. You'll have the ability to grow and develop your career within the business and eventually recruit and manage your own sales team.
- Contacting existing customers about new opportunities
- Building new partnerships with electrical contractors and builders
- Identifying and achieving new business opportunities
- Targeted sales
- Demonstrable knowledge of conventional fire alarms, addressable fire alarms, fire alarm tests, wireless/radio fire alarms
- Success in the development of new accounts
- Technical installation experience and knowledge of security products
To apply, please send your CV or call Luke at Rubicon Recruitment in Poole, Dorset.
Salary £38,000 (company car can be part of the package) / OTE £45,000 + (uncapped commission)
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without obtaining their permission first.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job