IQPC London are growing!
Business Development Manager
We're looking for ambitious, talented, proven B2B salespeople, to join our amazing team of Business Development Managers to sell sponsorship opportunities and develop new business within various sectors. In addition to having a proven track record in B2B sales, you'll also be an excellent communicator, hungry to learn, ambitious, solutions-focused, and familiar with consultative selling methodologies.
You will be required to build a portfolio of clients through creating quality leads and engaging in consultative conversations with key decision makers from the world's leading organisations and exciting start-ups. By understanding the aims and challenges of these organisations, you will create bespoke solutions to assist in driving their businesses forward.
With our conferences taking place all over the world, our reach is limitless. You will engage with businesses in a wide-range of markets across the globe, with the prospect of international travel.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and the competitive landscape
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and formulating innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their businesses
- Maintaining close liaison with the Marketing, Production and Operations teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer-focused events
- Attending weekly training sessions designed specifically for the Sponsorship department
- Conducting monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and managing a sales pipeline
- Identifying potential customers from competitive media, events and from other business sources
The ideal candidate will be...
- A highly ambitious individual who is looking for a career move
- A track record in business to business sales
- A solid sales process and/or previous sales training
- Business acumen and strong commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels
- Driven to develop themselves as a sales professional
What's in it for you?
- Uncapped commission and a regular bonus structure
- An unrivalled sales training programme
- Career progression opportunities
- Entrepreneurial, vibrant and forward-thinking work atmosphere
- A hard-working, social and fun team that celebrates it's successes!
People are IQPC's most important asset, everything we do is a product of our people, and our competitive advantage is based on our ability to hire the best people, develop them in the right way and offer them the most exciting opportunities.
IQPC are devoted to creating and executing content driven B2B conferences for senior executives globally. IQPC is an entrepreneurial business and a market leader in the conference field; we're celebrating our 45th anniversary in 2018. With offices in New York, Toronto, Sydney, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore and Tampa, every year we deliver over 1500 conferences across the globe.
- Consultative Sales
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'