Our Client, a market leading employee benefits provider are looking for an enthusiastic and determined Field Sales Consultant/ Business Development Manager to join their successful team and help develop new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a 'hunter’ who is driven to generate new business opportunities and have experience specifically related to employee benefits, PMI and/or group life insurance/group risk cover.
The role will be home based with a company car allowance. The ideal candidate will be South East/South West or London based.
A competitive basic salary based on experience will be offered to the successful candidate (up to £50,000) plus a generous commission structure. Realistic opportunity to earn uncapped commission of at least double basic salary.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Make outbound calls to businesses to generate face to face appointments.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential customers outlining benefits of services offered.
- Close sales face to face.
- Research potential businesses to target.
- Close deals over the phone if appropriate.
- Build strong business relationships.
- Manage new and existing client accounts.
- Upsell additional services to existing clients.
- Exceed set sales targets.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience working in a sales position.
- Experience selling directly to business customers (essential).
- Experience within employee benefits, PMI or group life insurance/group risk cover.
- Ambition and desire to succeed in sales.
- A determined and persistent nature.
- Strong communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
Benefits to include:-
- A competitive salary depending on experience. Basic salary between £35,000 and £50,000.
- Achievable uncapped commission structure to enable you to double your basic salary.
- Home based role with travel expenses.
- Company car allowance.
- Life insurance- 2 x basic salary.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour for lunch).
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Business Development
- Employee Benefits
- Field Sales
- Group Life
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job