Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £23,000-£28,000 plus £40k OTE,000 + Excellent Benefits
About The Company:
My client is an illustrious, award winning talent management and HR consultancy based in London. Their sales portfolio enables clients to effectively assess employee capabilities and optimise company performances through psychometric tools, software and technology and talent management consultancy services. Their sales portfolio is already used by over 50% of the FTSE 100 and includes the likes of Tesco, RBS, HSBC, BP and KPMG. As a result of growth plans they are now looking for a new Business Development Manager to join their sales team and help drive sales and business development activities forward. This is an excellent chance to further your sales career with a growing and exciting consultancy in a key business development role.
About The Role:
The Business Development Manager will have an exciting opportunity to develop your sales and business development consulting skills in an established HR and talent management consultancy. Key responsibilities for the Sales Executive.
* Work with and drive consulting sales across a range of existing clients (70-80), building relationships and rapport.
* Help sell the complete portfolio of talent management, psychometric assessment and HR consultancy services.
* Develop an extensive understanding of the assessment, feedback, training and consultancy solutions, to become indispensable to your clients.
* Engage in new client sales pitches both over the phone and in person as part of the business development pitch team.
* Engage in personal development to drive your sales career forward.
If you are currently in a sales / business development / account manager role and want to progress to your career in a progressive B2B sales environment this could well be the ideal next step in your career.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have a few key traits and experiences. You will:
* Be lively, outgoing, tenacious and driven to succeed.
* Have sales experience selling into HR departments (6 months+ )
* An understanding or background in psychology is beneficial.
* The candidate must be driven and also able to effectively build sales relationships.
* Degree calibre.
For further information on this opportunity please do feel free to reach out to Tom at Reuben Sinclair =
- business development
- learning and development
- hr sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job