Business Development Manager (SME London Clients)
Our London team are expanding and we need experienced construction technical sales people who enjoy developing relationships, providing bespoke, complex fee proposals and growing revenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with architects, developers and contractors in London, providing fee proposals from planning through to completion.
This is a great opportunity for an innovative and motivated sales individual who is looking to develop strong relationships and open new doors within the London client base over the phone and in person, to ensure we are adding value and delivering the services they need. The role will involve working in our Cirencester office a few times a month, home working and client visits.
The Head Office for Energist UK Ltd is based on the outskirts of Cirencester in a barn conversion surrounded by the Cotswolds countryside. Since 2006, we specialise in helping architects, developers and construction companies create buildings that meet energy and sustainability regulations.
The company also has a dedicated London team which is expanding due to the needs of our clients and the market.
Our culture is vibrant and energetic, honest and open, fun and friendly, professional and driven.
We have ambitious plans for the growth of our business and need people who are committed to building a long term sales career and being part of our success.
Your role will involve:
- We are currently looking to appoint a Business Development Manager (BDM) for our SME London clients, who will be responsible for both sourcing and closing leads, and developing existing relationships within our current client database.
- Provide bespoke fee proposals to match the needs of the client and the particular energy and sustainability requirements for a given development.
- Review new and existing business revenue, grow productive, long-term relationships.
- Working to agreed targets focusing on growth in the London SME market.
- Work closely with our Partners, Regional and National Directors and Key Account Managers to develop existing and new relationships with London clients.
We are looking for an individual who has a balance between commercial and technical sales skills, whilst possessing excellent internal/external communication skills and be capable of building and developing strong relationships with clients. The successful candidate must have:
- Experience selling products or services to architects, developers or contractors in the construction industry.
- The ability to acquire technical knowledge and understand the needs of our clients and their developments.
- Proven track record of delivering growth.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure providing a professional service and maintaining a high level of quality as well, as drive towards team targets.
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients.
- You must be able to multi task, be motivated, driven and work independently, often remotely.
- Previous office based experience using CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent computer and database skills
- Pension Contribution
- Commission scheme
- 22 days leave a year + Bank Holidays
- Professional Training and development
- Health care schemes
- Team, Individual and Company incentives
- Free onsite parking
If you have a natural sales flare, with plenty of drive and passion to provide clients with a high level of service and excellent technical knowledge then forward your CV for this role to Tina Goodhart.
- Business Development
- Construction Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job