Business Development Manager
Salary - £30000 - £35000 + £15000 bonus + benefits
My client boasts over 60 years of expertise in their field and have the support of a team of 150 trainers / subject matter experts. They provide a mix of technical and soft skills training courses, from off the shelf products to fully bespoke within the financial sector.
Their core focus is around customised bespoke learning. They have over 2000 staff globally and 40 staff make up the London office.
You will be responsible for proactively developing new sales-qualified opportunities and pass these to the Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) who are responsible for closing and managing the post-sale process. BDMs are incentivised on the volume and quality of the leads they generate. You will be assigned a region - e.g. Europe, Middle East, Asia, Americas etc.
You will focus your sales efforts across the following channels:
- Top target institutions - e.g. the top 100 European Banks
- Top-Tier Public Course Accounts - tasked with increasing our revenues from these institutions
- Past public delegates and past inhouse buyers - seeking cross sell and upsell opportunities
Your objective is to identify new inhouse leads and opportunities from these channels.
Why join my client?
- They are recognised a strong and trusted brand in the training sector.
- They employ 150 subject matter experts and create content that reacts to the changing times
- They currently work with most of the leading brands within the financial space
- While working for the Financial division you will have the autonomy to work for a small sub vision but the comfort and security of a large company behind you.
- Very entrepreneurial in their outlook
- No micro management
- Opportunity for international travel
- Opportunity to relocate Globally within the business.
- Exceptional, modern offices.
- They are regarded as a fast moving, dynamic company
- Great perks such as; gym membership, ride to work scheme, season ticket load, save as you earn scheme, private healthcare, great pension, excellent training provided and encouraged to develop your skills.
- Regular social activities
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties.
- Strong longevity within the team, circa 5 yrs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job