Business Development Manager - Field Sales - £30000 Basic Salary with £40000 OTE (Sales Induction & Ongoing Training with Continuous Career Development)
Our client is the biggest lifestyle bookings platform in Europe and due to their continued growth and huge success, they are looking for a dedicated Business Development Manager.
This company offers a great working culture, excellent support through training and rewarding career progression.
- Selling the company's online booking platform software solution to companies.
- Sourcing leads, making appointments and attending client meetings.
- Generating business opportunities to grow your territory.
- Continually establishing client relationships, ensuring you have a full understanding of the customer's business and their needs.
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about product portfolio.
- Building lasting customer relationships and a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Regularly updating customer data on the CRM system.
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports.
- 2+ years B2B Telesales or Field Sales experience
- Software, I.T, Print / Online / Billboard / Outdoor / Magazine Advertising or Digital Media sales experience, advantageous
- Professional well-spoken Sales person
- Must be proactive with excellent negotiation and strong communication skills.
- Results driven and self-motivated individual, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage, create an active pipeline and build effective client relationships.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- £30000 Basic salary
- £40000 OTE
- Full Travel Expenses
- Mobile Phone (Personal & Business Use)
- Sales Induction and Ongoing Training provided
- Continuous development
- Annual Company Summer Party (Abroad)
- Great opportunities for career progression
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in working for an innovative company that is experiencing incredible growth, please email me your CV, today.
- Digital Marketing
- Field Sales
- Media Sales
- Software Sales
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job