Our client, a leading manufacturer of aerospace components based in Northern Ireland, requires a Business Development Manager to develop new and existing customer relationships.
The Business Development Manager will identify and develop new business
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Maximising sales revenue, margins and performance
- Planning and prioritising sales activities
- Conducting regular customer review meetings
- Developing marketing campaigns and literature
- Communicating new product developments to prospective customers
- Meeting and exceeding agreed targets and KPIs
- Compiling client proposals
- Working closely with the engineering department to manage customer complaints and technical queries
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions
Key Skills and Experience required for the Business Development Manager:
- A degree or equivalent in an engineering, finance, business management or similar discipline
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Valid driving licence
- Aerospace experience would be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a proven business development background and offers a very attractive package, including car allowance, health-care and defined contributions pension scheme. The role will be field-based and will involve travel within the UK and overseas.
Please apply today, or further information, please contact Sarah Davies on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job