JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
DIVISION: Vendor Management
JOB LOCATION: Newmarket
REPORTS TO: Business Sector Manager
The aim of the Business Development Manager role is to support the Sales Team in their named partner accounts ("Partners") by providing them with the necessary business development, enablement, training and vendor specialisation including Product Knowledge, Programs, pricing and roadmap information.
- Meet/exceed revenue and margin targets for products and services
- Train and enable the Sales Team to articulate the basic vendor message.
- Maximise opportunity for fulfillment business by highlighting must win accounts and creating a target list to work on in conjunction with SBDM/BSM.
- Ownership and reporting on your Vendors including Quarterly forecast and weekly predictions into SBDM/BSM with accurate and timely information on lead management, initiatives/programs, pipeline and Big Deal Tracker.
- Work closely with your Business Sector Manager to plan out and create a generic Vendor Business Development Plan that will increase sales of their products, solutions and services and map out must win objectives and Strategic imperatives.
- Drive SmartHub PVP’s with the Sales Team into the agreed Partners and drive all actions against such plans in a timely and organized manner.
- Design and execute specific initiatives/programs to deliver the partner specific Vendor Business Development Plan
- Recruit new partners and identify win back partners and the relevant plan to execute.
Plan & Review
- Understand the Vendor’s business including core strategy, financial performance, business/growth goals and total UK revenue
- Conduct monthly 1-1 business reviews with your Business Sector Manager to ensure key performance metrics and objectives set out in the generic Vendor Business Development Plan are on track.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position please apply through the link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job