Business Development Manager
Location - Knutsford
Basic Salary - £25000-£30000
Bonus - £60K uncapped OTE
Job Type - New Business Development
What’s the company?
This is a great opportunity for someone talented to join a fast growing technology business at an exciting stage of its development. We are looking for dedicated, results driven, outgoing and ambitious business development people to join our exciting team.
As a Business Development Manager, you will report to the Director of Business Development and work closely with our new business, account management and marketing team.
For this Business Development Manager role you must have:
- 3 years’ successful experience of working within a B2B services environment, preferably in technology
- Ability to lead the sales processes end-to-end and manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience selling directly to senior decision makers in SMB customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Ability to work independently is important but a team ethic is vital and you'll collaborate effectively where necessary with colleagues and partners
- You will have a genuine passion for customer experience, technology and ROI models
- A self-starter with the commitment and drive to achieve
- A strong ability with Microsoft Office and CRM Systems.
- Full clean driving license
Responsibilities for the Sales Consultant:
- Deliver against key performance indicators
- Build and maintain a solid and robustly qualified pipeline of sales opportunities
- Develop a network of contacts and key individuals within assigned verticals and target markets
- Take a customer-centric and customer-first approach, by understanding their business, their culture, how they interface with their customers and what strategic objectives they have
- Build and maintain a strong technical understanding of Hosted Voice and Unified Comms, Internet Connectivity and WAN/LAN networks, Hosting and Cloud Data Services
- What’s in it for you?
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent basic salary
- Annual Skiing incentive
If you feel like you would be the perfect candidate for this Business Development Manager role may be interested in any other Telecommunication roles that I may have please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Sales Executive
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job