- THE COMPANY;
- Our client manufacture lightning and surge protection equipment that protects the electrical and electronic systems within a building.
- They turnover several hundred million euros globally and are seen as innovators in their field.
- Due to ambitious growth plans, they are looking to add a Sales executive to their London team.
- THE ROLE;
- This is an exciting opportunity for a technically strong sales professional to join one of the market leaders in the manufacture of lightning and surge protection equipment as Business Development Manager.
- Selling bespoke and off the shelf solutions, used to protect residential buildings, offices, industrial plants, schools, hospitals, data centres, sports stadia etc.
- As Business Development Manager, you will be selling to Mechanical and Electrical consultants (M&E Consultants) Mechanical and Electrical contractors (M&E Contractors), Panel Builders and End users.
- The BDM will be covering London, the M25 and Home counties, you will have a strong account base to network with, as well as target new clients. This is a consultative, project led sales role.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background in the electrical arena. If you've sold switchgear, building management systems, ups systems, building controls, lighting, cables etc, that would be great.
- You will have the ability as Business Development Manager for London, to learn and retain technical information, be self motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, with good negotiation skills.
- You may have worked on the tools as an M&E engineer and be looking to move into a field sales role, as excellent sales training is offered.
- You will have good M&E consultant and M&E contractor experience.
- THE RENUMERATION;
- £40,000- £55,000 Basic salary, dependent on experience
- Audi A4 Estate company car, with fuel card
- 25 days holiday
- Up to 5% pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Laptop, mobile, home office kit.
- If you have a strong electrical or electronic background, ideally in sales and are looking to join an ambitious market leader, then please apply now as interviews are happening next week in London.
SEO; London, Croydon, Chelsea, Putney, Wimbledon, Barking, Heathrow, Slough, Watford, St Albans, panel builders, switchgear, cable management, lifts and escalators, lightning protection, surge protection
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- building control systems
- Lightning protection
- surge protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job