Are you looking to progress your career with a leading Global Manufacturer, our client is a market leading manufacturer and distributor of stainless steel tubing, valve and flow technology products. The full product offering can be installed in all fluid handling systems from food, dairy, brewery processing to the pharmaceutical & biotech industries. They are the UK offering of a globally recognized brand within the flow technology products market place.
Having grown by 50% over the last 3 years and having continuous record turnover months the company are investing in the stocking of additional product offering that is manufactured by the parent company. Because of this investment the position of Business Development Manager - Flow Technology has been created to directly promote the new product offerings to Process Engineers, fabricators, Installers & specifiers within the Dairy, Food, Beverage, Paint and Coatings & Pharmaceutical markets.
- The position is a home / road based role and is charged with pro-actively increasing brand awareness and ultimately revenue through effectively maximising sales from existing customers and developing new business streams.
- Diagnosing and understanding customer needs and then identifying the correct solutions.
- Working closely with technical departments and internal colleagues to introduce the new product offerings strategically to the existing database and create opportunities within the target markets.
- Create marketing collateral with help from the parent group to assist in market penetration and customer understanding.
- Site visits, problem diagnosis and value creation with clients as well as training and continuous servicing of the accounts.
- Continuous training and comprehensive product and service development including trips to the continent to view manufacturing facilities and product development facilities.
- Experience in the sale and promotion of flow technology products i.e. valves, pumps, tubing, instrumentation, pigging solutions, flanges however the client will not rule out anyone who has sold a technical solution into the Hygienic sector.
- You are an experienced, confident sales professional who can add value by creating an engineered solution for clients.
- Experience in a sales environment, is a pre requisite with the ability to manage your own diary effectively to maximise opportunity.
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team is required.
- This opportunity represents is a great an opportunity to grow your career, as you will be the first on UK soil to have access to European market leading product which has never been exploited as an opportunity in the UK.
The role has huge growth potential and the right candidate proven to be successful can expect to progress within the organisation rapidly. Please apply by sending your C.V to retained consultant Martin Foley
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job