- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a leading manufacturer of water dispensers, with a reputation for providing the highest quality of drinking water products and excellent service. They have an outstanding reputation in the hospitality and catering industries and are used extensively in corporate offices, leading hotels, restaurants, retail, sports stadia etc.
- They have a fabulous reputation in helping companies to reduce their carbon footprint, as well as reduce the expenditure on pre-bottled mineral water.
- The dispensers give unlimited quantities of pure, chilled, still and sparkling water and not only help companies to reduce their carbon footprint, but these solutions also act as an employee health and wellness benefit.
- THE ROLE;
- Due to our clients exciting growth plans, they are now looking for a new business led sales professional to join the London and Home Counties team.
- You will be selling the range of purified drinking water systems, often at new build stage, to corporate end users in the FTSE 100, 250 and 500 list. Often initially targeting the architect and M&E consultant, the role will be cradle to grave and involve CPD seminars, as well as senior negotiation at board level with end users, design and build companies and main and sub contractors, M&E contractors etc.
- You will be targeted to achieve at least £500k per annum in sales and you will be continuously hunting for new projects across London and the Home Counties. You will have a fabulous portfolio of water purification solutions to offer, including branded logos on the bottles and a single tap dispensing chilled still, sparkling and instant boiling hot water.
- You will be building and retaining strategic working relationships with key clients in the specifier, construction, design and build sectors.
- You will analyse market trends and competitor activity, forecast sales volume and work closely in sharing commercial information with your colleagues.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- You will be a great networker and new business hunter, with a track record in the new build and refurb commercial office environment.
- Experience in a capital equipment sale/hire would be advantageous.
- Experience in something aligned, such as commercial fit out, office furniture, flooring, lighting, HVAC, would be beneficial.
- You will be ambitious and success driven, as the company has exciting growth plans.
- You must have experience in the built environment and understand the relationship between the architect/specifier and the contractor, installer and client.
- You must be success driven, with a track record of sales achievement.
- A charismatic, new business go getter, who grabs peoples attention quickly and holds their attention.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- £38,000- £45,000 basic (£50k for an industry star)
- Circa £20k earning potential ontop, with commission paid quarterly
- BMW company car, or £500 per month allowance.
- 30 days holiday
- 3% pension contribution.
- Mobile, laptop.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a successful sales professional to join an ambitious manufacturer of purified drinking water systems, so if you are a new business sales professional, with a track record of sales achievement with corporate end uses, then apply today!
SEO; Plumbing, water purification, water softeners, water filters, FTSE 100, Croydon, Fulham, Wembley, Shoreditch, Chelsea, Westminster, Bow, Barking, Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- hospitality and catering
- corporate end users
- main contractors
- M&E contractors
- M&E consultants
- architects & specifiers
- Water filtration
- capital equipment hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job