Job Title: Business Development Manager (Field Sales)
Salary: £22-25K OTE: £40K-£60K - uncapped Commission
Benefits: 10% of GP bonus plus other commission, company mobile and laptop/tablet, Business travel expenses covered, workplace pension schemes, plus more.
My client is a leading telecommunications provider for SMEs and Corporate clients including FTSE 100, 250 and 350 listed clients. Providing an extensive portfolio of mobile, data, fixed, cloud-based and unified communication products from the UK’s leading networks.
About the role:
- You will be selling our comprehensive range of mobile, data, fixed and unified communications services including to small and medium size companies.
- Focusing on high value SME Businesses to Corporates you will take full responsibility for acquiring new business sales.
- BDM’s will be expected to initially generate their own opportunities through various means such cold and warm calling, networking, social selling but will be supplemented with appointments and other opportunities.
- BDM’s will attend appointments with key decision makers within SMEs and Corporates, building relationships with them and selling the appropriate products and services.
- BDM’s must be self-motivated and have the determination to win Business.
- Good track record of acquiring new business and hitting targets
- Professional and credible
- Good communication skills
- Determination to succeed in a new business sales environment
- Takes ownership
- Experience of field sales in the telecommunications is preferable - If you are coming from another sector you must be able to demonstrate your successes in that sector.
- 1 to 3 years of field sales experience.
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job