Aquila Heywood is the largest software platform provider to the life and pensions industry in the UK and Ireland.
It is the most exciting time to come on board. We are expanding and looking for experienced, dedicated professionals to join our Solutions Portfolio team and continue with our ongoing success.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team! We are looking for a unique individual who appreciates the benefit a consultative approach can have in building strong and lasting partner relationships and the leads these create for business opportunities.
Our Business Development Manager will seek to find solutions for our clients, will identify trends in the technology market, build solid long-lasting relationships and develop a healthy pipeline of new business from this. You will need to be someone who is able to comfortably enter a new role and build a pipeline of new business from the start. Our BD Manager will:
- Responsible for market and business development within Tier-1/2 Financial Services accounts adopting a strategic consultative approach.
- Provide market feedback to the company around competitive offerings, opportunity needs and generate solution innovation.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders, understand the opportunity’s business strategy and be able to create and demonstrate value.
- Working to strategic targets, the individual will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each business development engagement.
- Collaborative planning and coordination of business plans and the penetration of new markets
You will be someone who is not looking for a quick-win when it comes to new business generation but someone who aligns to a lengthier, consultative approach within a very intellectual marketplace.
Skills and Expertise
Our BD Manager is going to be a special kind of person. Someone who is confident building relationships with high level clients, someone who has:
- Previous experience with financial services technology/software solutions
- Experience in working with senior management to align strategies and solutions to business value and opportunity
- Experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment, specifically:
- Technology businesses
- Financial Services - desired
- Excellent negotiation and consultative skills, proven track record of successfully developing strategic relationships
- Bid management experience
- Management reporting
- Pipeline forecasting and management
- Diary management
Are you our next Star?
Our story is built on your success, and your success does not go unnoticed! Alongside our generous salary and benefits package we recognise and reward high performance and encourage an open and honest working environment. We will support you through every new chapter of our story with us.
- Financial Services
- Pipeline Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job