- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a well established, multi depot, highly regarded global non mechanical construction equipment supplier. They employ several thousand people, across various divisions. The successful candidate will be working on the growing trenching and shoring division.
- THE ROLE;
- You will be 99% hiring and 1% sales of shoring, trenching and groundwork equipment.
- The products include manhole boxes, mini trench boxes, backhoe trench boxes, standard trench boxes, ladder access, edge protection, trench sheets, ground guards, road forms, manhole shutters and trench sheets.
- These products provide a safety shield that provides a safe working environment below ground level, for use when working on excavations and pipe laying operations.
- You will be hiring & selling to civil engineering contractors, main contractors, sub contractors, house builders, utilities, and national and independent builders merchants, on their hire side.
- There are some existing clients in place, although your target will be on securing new business.
- Your KPI's will be around turnover, accounts opened, accounts reactivated, margin etc and you will receive excellent guidance and support from your line manager, who is highly experienced in trenching and shoring, along with your colleagues.
- You will be covering West & Mid Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and some of Oxfordshire- in essence, Crawley, Reigate, Redhill, Guildford, Windsor, Hayes, Heathrow, Reading, Watford, St Albans, Oxford etc.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The ideal candidate will already be working in the shoring industry, selling and hiring shoring and trench equipment to the construction industry.
- Our client is also very keen to see candidates that have been in civil engineering sales, drainage, plant hire, skip hire, surveying equipment, formwork, falsework etc.
- You will have a proven track record of sales success, selling into main contractors, sub contractors, civil engineering companies, utilities, groundworkers, house builders, heavyside builders merchants etc.
- You will be outgoing, confident, positive and dynamic in character.
- You will be a good team player, with a make it happen attitude, ambitious as this is a growing division.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- £30,000- £45,000 basic, dependent on experience.
- Monthly commission, giving a realistic £8,000 in year 1, £15,000 in year 2 and £20,000 in year 3.
- Company car- Mondeo/insignia type
- Mobile, laptop, fuel card, 33 days holiday.
- Excellent career and earning potential.
- Our client is looking to interview next week, so if you have the civil engineering led sales experience that my client is looking for then please apply today! Call Colin Chandler on or email your CV to
SEO; Civil engineering, groundworks, shoring and trenching, utilities, West & Mid Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and some of Oxfordshire- in essence, Crawley, Reigate, Redhill, Guildford, Windsor, Hayes, Heathrow, Reading, Watford, St Albans, Oxford.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sub contractors
- Civil engineering
- house builders
- main contractors
- trenching & shoring
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job