Business Development Manager - (Mobile Role) Essex
A fantastic opportunity to join a Property Services provider as a Business Development Manager in Essex or East London
- Base salary up to £35,000 per annum.
- Car allowance.
- Un-capped bonus potential.
- 22 Days Holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Perkbox Discount Scheme.
- Company Auto Enrolled Pension - company matched contribution up to 3%.
ROLE IN OUTLINE
The main focus of this role will be to increase sales in the region, by identifying and winning new clients, growing sales volume and increasing product mix from existing clients and promoting the brand within the industry. You will be required to deliver against a challenging yet realistic sales targets.
The success of the role is totally dependent on relationship building, both with new and existing customers and field agents. A strong region will output in growing client revenues together with improving staff engagement and happiness.
The role holder will be completely mobile, visiting clients and staff in their region throughout the week.
- Responsible for increasing sales through the acquisition and ongoing management of new clients
- Responsible for increasing sales from existing clients in the territory
- Responsible for increasing product penetration to each client in the region
- Responsible for creating innovative campaigns to secure new business
- Working with the Marketing Manager, increase brand awareness within your region
- Responsible for negotiating client contracts
- Attendance at exhibitions and local networking events
- Responsible for exceeding client satisfaction targets in the region
- Responsible for exceeding regional KPI's and performance statistics
- Responsible for timely and accurate updating of the CRM system
- Demonstrable experience of successful field sales in a B2B environment
- Demonstrable experience of account management
- Demonstrable experience of consistently over performing versus targets
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent service in a customer facing role
- Experience of the residential property services market; this could include estate agency, mortgage services, conveyancing services, and/or other associated service delivery
- Demonstrable experience of marketing activities
- Demonstrable experience of management of field-based staff (or equivalent)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent account management / relationship management skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Delighting the customer must be part of your DNA
- Excellent commercial understanding
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
So, if you have the right credentials, we want to hear from you! send us your CV & lets talk about securing you a great job and career with a very rewarding company!
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
The AMR Group has been established for over 20 years are renowned to be leaders in our industry and well-known sticklers for ensuring the very best possible service is offered to all its clients and candidates. AMR has 15 offices, ensuring almost all counties have local representation. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions.
If you are looking for roles in Essex and East London you can chat, in complete confidence, with our Regional Recruitment Director, on . Why not check out our website at www.amrgroup.co.uk
Earn £250.00 Referral
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be perfect for this role, then recommend them to AMR Essex & East London. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database, and they are successfully placed in a job, we will send you a cheque for £250!!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
- Branch Manager
- Lettings Manager
- Estate Agent
- Property Sales
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job