YK Associates Ltd was founded in 2011 and based in London, we have been providing professional services across the UK including premium chauffer services, logistics service, moving and luggage storage service and so on. We intend to recruit a competent Business Development Manager to develop our business and attract more potential Chinese-speaking clients and English-speaking clients, particularly Chinese-speaking clients. Basic salary offer starts from £34,000 up to £38,000 per annum .
The suitable candidate requires to have previous relevant experiences undertaking in similar role. Fluency both in written and conversational Mandarin and English is required.
The key responsibilities include:
- Developing client relationships, figuring out company’s or client’s requirements, carrying out surveys and analysing customers’ reactions to services;
- analysing sales figures, preparing proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities and undertaking market research;
- working with other senior staff to determine services to be sold, contributes to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets;
- handling customer accounts;
- producing reports and recommendations regarding marketing and sales strategies for senior management;
- keeping up to date with services and competitors;
- continuously gathering information throughout the life of the business to keep up-to-date changes in the industry,
- A strong knowledge of sales processes & structure
- A self-starter with experience of working in a targeted sales environment & ability to work under own initiative.
- Proactive & able to develop lasting business relationships with both existing & prospective customers, ensuring that the clients' requirements are always met.
- Excellent organisational, presentational & administrative skills.
- Ability to work & multi task under pressure
- A confident communicator across all channels including face to face.
The closing date for receipt of application is 9th April 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job