This fast growing umbrella and contractor accountancy company are seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to cover the South East of England, developing new business and building relationships with recruitment agencies to gain contractor referrals. This fun and vibrant company offers an excellent commission structure and career progression.
Established in 2002 with the aim to provide customers with first class customer service and flexible solutions with a big emphasis on compliance. This company has won The Times Top 100 fast growing company's award twice and is continuing to expand. Head office is based in Portsmouth complete with pool table and beer fridge! Now is the time to join and be a part of this exciting company.
As a Business Development Manager (BDM) you will
- Identify new opportunities and contact key individuals
- Development of existing relationships to gain further referrals
- There is a social element to this role where you will be entertaining clients for at lunches, dinners, events and drinks.
- Attending networking events
- Managing service levels
- Field based covering the South East with focus on Norwich, Cambridge, Essex, Colchester, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Ipswich and areas outside of the M25.
To be successful as a Business Development Manager (BDM):
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience of Contractor and umbrella accountancy services or recruitment consultants placing temporary and contract workers
- Proven track record as a business development manager (BDM) or account manager
- Able to demonstrate performance to targets figures
- Be able to drive with full time access to your own vehicle
- Comfortable to socialise with clients and flexible to do this on occasion out of normal working hours.
Package and Benefits
- £30,000 - £35,000 basic
- Uncapped commission £50,000plus, increasing year on year
- Lap top
- Mileage paid at £0.45 per mile for first 10,000 miles then £0.25 over 10,000 miles
- Company credit card for entertaining
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
- Additional duvet days in return for 100% attendance (no sick days)
- Perkbox flexible benefits
If you are a BDM and want to work for a fast growing, forward thinking company with excellent benefits and progression opportunities, do delay, apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job