The role as Regional Business Manager is responsible to represent and grow the business in the best possible way in the region
The company has about 8,300 employees worldwide and generated global sales of € 926 million in 2017. With 16 production locations worldwide, the company is one of the most successful companies of the Group.
- Grow active and active end customers on the territory.
- Establish a good working relationship with your customers.
- Build a close working relationship with your Business Unit counterparts. Be willing to work remotely and pro-actively.
- Attend and support Exhibitions and Seminars on or of your territory.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be confident to make a high volume of calls to customers.
- Be willing to embrace the company culture of continuous improvement and personal/professional development. Use company resources as if they were your own.
- Maintain and grow your territory by design in and Me To business.
You are experienced within direct technical sales for some years. Technical experience and knowledge from the electronic industry is demanded. Experiences from similar positions in the industry are preferable. It has to be a mix of technical knowledge and sales experience. You are used to negotiations and have a consulting approach.
For the right person, the company can offer a stimulating work environment with good prospects of growing within the company. This is a role where you have every chance to succeed, to influence and to keep building a strong brand. You have a solid and good ground to start from.
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job