Business Development Executive
Newcastle / North East Travel
Well established IT training organisation are seeking a Business Development Manager to support the continued growth of their organisation. They offer a fun and vibrant work environment which encourages self-development and progression.
As a Skills development manager you will be responsible for generating new business, secure new accounts and build relationships with potential clients through telephone and client meetings.
two days office based (Newcastle) / three days field based (North East)
- Produce a clearly defined regional territory plan that is fit for purpose and meets all business objectives.
- Maintain and develop a computerised prospect database.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable development.
- Develop co-operation and collaborative working practice with Recruitment Service to maximise leads and create new business opportunities.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings (e.g. team briefs, sector meetings, network events) as necessary to perform duties and to aid business development.
- Update and maintain products and services knowledge and that of other departments.
- Adherence to core competencies, policies and procedures including Dignity at Work, Health & Safety & Quality.
- Commercial/ Industry related background.
- Demonstrable track record of consistently achieving sales performance targets.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Strong track record in sales.
- Excellent customer service focus.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload.
- Well developed interpersonal & communication skills.
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships.
- Able to achieve deadlines and targets.
- High level of self motivation and ability to work on own initiative.
If you would like more information please don't hesitate to get in touch via or call .
Sales / Junior Business Development Manager / Business Development / Telephone ales / B2B Sales / Technical Sales / Apprenticeship Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job