Are you an experienced Business Developer and Account Manager? Do you have experience in the M&E/Construction industry? Want to work for a large, well-known organisation? We are on the look out for an excellent Business Development Manager to cover the Cambridgeshire region. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of the industry and will enjoy a competitive salary along with great benefits and a strong company brand behind them.
What you'll be doing...
- Focus on regional/national accounts to identify new opportunities in the client base or within the geographical region.
- Responsible for selling the full contracting product portfolio.
- Responsible for making introductions to other parts of the wider business as appropriate.
- Drive forward success by using innovative sales techniques
- Build key relationships with stakeholders where appropriate
What's in it for you...
- A competitive salary of £40,000-£45,000 per annum based on experience
- A huge brand with a large client base to succeed from
- A wide range of benefits including a monthly allowance and company car
- Opportunities to further your career
What you'll need to have...
- Be a successful Business Developer with a proven track record
- Extensive experience in the M&E/Contracting industry
- Experience with leading and responding to RFQ, RFI and RFP bid responses
- Proven 'closing' ability in converting high value, complex solutions in excess of £1M
- Extensive market knowledge in contracting and direct end user sectors
The successful candidate you will be subject to the company's verification and vetting process which includes a basic criminal record check.
So if you are ready to take your next step then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- m and e
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job