Business Development Manager - Equipment Hire Sector
Working within the specialist area of equipment hire, this business boasts a comprehensive portfolio of both top end rigging and related equipment to the UK market. With such strong foundations and expertise on a european wide basis, the business is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for winning new business and ultimately developing a diverse customer base across different sectors. Providing equipment for the event, conference, education and exhibition markets, their clients are also within the high-profile TV, film and theatre industries.
- Win new business and develop these into key accounts
- Account Management
- Location: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds & North West
- Sectors: TV, Film, Theatre, Conferencing, Eventing, Exhibitions, Education
Skills & Experience
- You will have several years’ face to face business sales experience.
- A proven track record selling within a services or hire environment.
- You will have experience of all phases of sales development including new business, negotiation, winning the business, and key account management.
- Excellent presentation skills
- You will have a full UK driving license.
- £35k - £40k basic salary + bonus + pension + car + laptop + mobile.
Business Development Manager
New Business Sales