Target Tracker Business Development Manager
Location: County Hall, Chelmsford
Permanent, Full time Contract: 37 hours per week, Mon - Fri (Term-time only contract is also an option)
Salary: £28,500 - £33,000 per annum
EES is a successful education provider, with over 4,000 schools nationally already using our Target Tracker service. We are looking to expand this even further, and as such we are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager (Field Sales Adviser) to join our sales team in Chelmsford.
Target Tracker generates a high volume of incoming enquiries, many of them through school referrals, which lead to demonstrations of our software and services. The post holder will carry out engaging and thorough demonstrations of Target Tracker to schools across the country, and liaise with our Chelmsford-based helpdesk team, developers and education specialists.
The successful candidate will have a teaching background and experience of using Target Tracker, excellent communication and presentation skills, a high degree of self-motivation and drive, and a passion for education. The successful candidate will need their own car and a full driving licence. In return, you will receive:
Generous holiday allowance
Fully-paid business mileage
Term time working, if required
Excellent benefits package, including retail discounts & child care vouchers
Essex County Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all its employees, including:
- A local government pension scheme (LGPS), a career average scheme with employee and employer contributions
- Annual leave entitlement of up to 29 days per year (depending upon grade and length of service)
- Purchase of additional annual leave (up to agreed limits)
- Flexible working arrangements (for most roles but depending upon service requirements)
- Discounted shopping through a dedicated Reward Portal (including discounts at major supermarkets)
- Training and development and payment of professional fees (approved professions only)
- Relocation package (up to £8,000) where agreed
- Employee assistance programme provided in-house (wellbeing and counselling provision)
- Childcare vouchers, through salary sacrifice
Please note ECC regularly reviews its reward and benefits
Essex County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is key to our success.
Working for Essex welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Working for Essex is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- <p style="margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px"><font size="3" face="Arial">Thesuccessful candidate will have a teaching background and experience of usin
- a high degreeof self-motivation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job