Interaction Recruitment are proud to be working with a National Company that are currently recruiting for a permenant business development Manager with the rail industry
Salary: £36,500 to £55,000 + car/cash allowance + annual bonus
As Business Development Manager, you will hold responsibility for achieving sales targets, developing our market within targeted geographic areas, forecasting weekly new business, pipeline management, identifying new revenue creation, developing client relationships and introducing other business divisions into on-going accounts.
Furthermore, you'll use your industry relationships and stakeholder management skills to build long term, successful relationships with key strategic accounts and partners. You'll be supported by sales account planning, to deliver agreed objectives while aligning with safety, quality, technical and customer service standards.
Your Skills and Experience
We need someone with a proven background in Rail Business Development. You'll need to demonstrate a blend of rail consumer and commercial skills. Your influential, decision making focus will achieve results in a deadline driven environment. You must be able to demonstrate significant commercial success in identifying and evaluating acquisition and growth opportunities.
It's essential that you can develop robust business cases and proposals supported with financial data to demonstrate a clear view of your strategic plan.
Other key requirements include:
- Proven track record of sales achievement within the M&E & E&P Rail Market, Building & Civils.
- Have proven "closing" ability in converting large complex solutions more than £1m
- Ideally have knowledge, and experience, of strategic selling processes, such as Miller Heimann, Target Account Selling, Holden, Mercuri, etc
- Experience of selling into B-2-B Enterprise markets
- Demonstrate market knowledge in contracting and direct end user sectors
- Have experience in leading and responding to major RFQ, RFI and RFP bid responses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job