Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (up-to £50,000 OTE)
An ideal position for Business Manager from the field of recruitment is on offer with First Idea London. The position belongs to someone with following skills:
- Business Development
- Leadership skills
- Believes in work-life balance
- Can take accountability for his or her job.
Please check the JD below. And feel free to share/ comment/ refer anyone who you believe could fit this role. We in First Idea would love to hear about your ideas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Business Acumen: Someone who has worked as Recruitment Consultant and wish to be in the higher role and be a part of decision-making process.
- Can contribute in building, managing and mentoring the team of consultants for recruitment process.
- Entrepreneurial Skills: Who can see the business as their own and can run the cycle independently.
- Sales Skills: Be confident enough in getting new lead with the help of his team and successfully closing deals and account management.
- Accountability: Someone who has earlier worked with targets and now can decide their own target to deliver, for the business to grow.
- I won't call it your Hot Desk: Rather the business. All your decisions and business acumen won't be confined to your desk.
- We want our staffs to be REC trained and hence would run in-house REC training while on the job. This training is to facilitate leadership skills in anyone who joins us while trying to tread their own way up the hierarchy.
- Directly communicating with the Chief Operating Officer for all kinds of decision making for the business.
- From education to any sector: We have started with education sector where we hired trained teaching staffs. But as we are looking to grow in the recruitment industry, we are flexible about the niche or sector of your choice. As an entrepreneur, we are inviting you to share us
Your idea. You get the freedom, top-notch training facilities and great work-life balance along with the entire package.
If the Job descriptions sound like an opportunity then we would like to meet you and know more about your experience and future vision.
Qualifications and Skills
Flexible and team worker.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Business Manager