Business Development Manager - Northampton - £40k - VR/18673
Our client, an international freight forwarder is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Our client is international freight forwarding organisation built on a solid foundation of honesty, reliability, and integrity. They are proudly independent, and class this as a core strength being able to mould their global import, export, warehousing and logistics services around their clients.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- To improve and enhance existing business though calling and visiting existing clients
- Develop specific sectors as required by the company
- Increase Service Level Agreements and customer reports
- Ensure regular meetings and follow-ups with customers
- Develop and generate prospect clients
- Resolve any problems within area of responsibility
- Maintain and improve business pipeline and renewals
- Achieve new business sales targets
Skills/Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Air and sea sales background - import and export
- Able to work independently
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job