La Compagnie des Desserts is a fine desserts producer. Our enthusiasm for the quality and love for food has allowed us to be present on the menus of the finest restaurants across Europe. With more than 800 active customers in UK but especially in London, we are now looking to strengthen and develop our regional presence with new sales representatives all accross.
We are looking for candidates with strong selling skills who are passionate about food and willing to build a portfolio of customers in a new wide geographical area of development: South East UK (Sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, Berks, Oxford, Bucks).
The ideal candidate should have:
- Some relevant Field Sales experience
- Experience of doing product demonstrations and managing a territory
- A genuine desire to meet and overcome targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills
- A high level of self motivation
- Team working skills (working directly with telesales and logistics services)
The main responsibilities are
- Develop a portfolio of new accounts in the food sector (restaurants and hotels)
- Increase turnover and margin with existing customers in the designated area
- Enforce business conditions and negotiated terms
- Be ambassador and vehiculate our image on the field
- Deliver daily reports
The salary package offered is:
- £23K to 35K total salary (per annum) depending on performance
- Company car with fuel card
- Lunch allowance (£11 per worked day). Paid monthly
- Mobile line , phone & laptop.
Working days from Monday to Friday, on the designated geographical area.
We offer permanent contract (subject to 3 month trial period) and a career in a growing company present in different countries (such as France , Spain or USA)
Job Type: Permanent
- Field Sales
- Frozen Desserts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job