Our client, a full service digital agency based in Wakefield strives to provide a high-quality service to its clients by providing a wide range of digital solutions which allows it clients to achieve their full marketing potential. Due to their continued success they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their growing team on a full time permanent basis.
In return this company is offering the successful Business Development Manager: on target earnings of £40,000 per annum (uncapped), a high energy working environment, free on-site parking and 20 days holiday (plus statutory)
- Make outbound strategic marketing calls by phone to make follow up calls leading to appointments for consultants
- Answer questions about specific products
- Accurately enter customer information into company databases
- Maintain a list of potential leads and follow up
- Assist Consultants with arranging meetings and sales calls
- Customer correspondence and/or feedback
- Follow up any client appointment
- Keep up to date on industry developments
- Experience of business to business sales
- Marketing and Sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to hit targets and meet deadlines
- Excellent product knowledge
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
KEYWORDS: Business development, telemarketing, outbound sales, marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job