An exciting position has arisen for an FMCG International Business Development professional to join a fast-growth, organic, childrenswear brand.
Our client is a fast-growth childrenswear brand, specialising in organic and ethical clothing. The company has a rapidly expanding network, selling to over 500 stockists worldwide.
The role of the International Business Development Manager will be to identify new business development opportunities that are in line with the company's growth aspirations and nurture existing accounts to achieve their full potential.
Covering a designated territory of Northern and Eastern Europe, the Business Development Manager will utilise their track record in business development to prospect and develop new business opportunities with key retailers. The successful candidate will develop, maintain, and grow long term relationships with high potential customers and existing accounts, with a focus on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will develop business plans for each account, with SMART objectives and budgets set against each customer. These will be set against gathered data, ensuring that sales efforts are targeted to maximum effect.
The International Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and attending relevant industry events.
This is a home-based role with extensive travel to Northern and Eastern Europe.
The candidate must be in close proximity of a major airport.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in FMCG/Consumer Sales, preferably in the apparel sector
- Have international sales experience
- Have needs based selling experience
- Have a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Have detailed planning and objective setting experience
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant language skills, and experience selling into Scandinavia and Eastern Europe is a must
- Be based in close proximity of a major airport
A Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job