BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - VENDING SECTOR - SOUTH ENGLAND
£40,000-£45,000 Basic + 20% Bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + IPad+ Excellent Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + 25 days Hols + BH's
My client is one of the market leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also recently part of a Global PLC, although still runs independently with their own board of directors. The company has big plans for growth over the next 3-5 years. They supply food and drink into Foodservice End User, Foodservice Wholesalers and Retail. The role we are recruiting for is on the Vending side of the business. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- To optimise business profitability within a portfolio of nominated Vending Operator accounts based in the South of England.
- Produce & maintain a matrix of gains, losses, and active opportunities with specific time-lines of achievement
- Regular progress updates with Head Of Vending Sales to review progress & ensure appropriate action & focus being applied
- Propose, negotiate and achieve price increases in line with company requirements
- Ensure all customer quotes satisfy company margin requirements and address any issues of sensitivity
- Close gaps within current product portfolio for all customers ensuring compliance at depot / member level
- Identify new opportunities to add value and innovation to portfolio of products for each customer within Branded and un-branded or own label products
- You MUST have experience selling into Vending customers.
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- Ideally you will be from a Blue Chip background, be classically trained and now looking to join a business where you can have more status and less red tape
- You must be tenacious, driven and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You must understand P&L
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley along with your CV to mandy at therecruitmentcrowd.com
National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales , Account Manager, Vending Sales
- "business development" "vending" "catergory sales manager" "area sales" "foodservice" "key account manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job