Our client is currently looking for a new Business Development Manager to join their team based in Chorley. You will be there on a full time permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary of £18,000 - £22,000 plus a range of excellent benefits.
Our client is a dynamic young marketing agency based in Chorley, Lancashire. They supply a range of marketing services to clients working within the education sector from data supply to postal marketing to email marketing. Clients are based in the UK and overseas, and range from small start-up companies to large Multi National organisations. They are an ambitious, well established company working in a niche industry with a requirement for a new Campaign Manager.
The Business Development Manager role;
Our client is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join their happy and supportive team as Outbound Sales Manager. This busy and fulfilling role involves proactively contacting existing and potential clients, to generate new and repeat business.
This exciting role will involve working as part of their sales team to generate leads and raise awareness of their services. A large part of the role will involve proactive communication by telephone and email, so you need to be confident and comfortable on the phone, whilst able to clearly articulate in the written form.
- 37.5 hours per week on a semi flexible basis
- Option of 1 Home working day per month
Responsibilities of their Business Development Manager;
- Work as part of their internal Sales Team to provide potential clients with quotes and information, liaising both by telephone and email
- Reactivate lapsed clients by phone and email
- Generate new business by identifying potential untapped markets and industries, then developing campaigns to raise awareness
- Follow up with clients after campaigns to gather feedback
- Use bespoke data management systems to create data files prior to release to clients
Skills, knowledge and experience required to become their Business Development Manager;
- Computer literate - specifically the use of Word, Excel and Access
- Minimum 5 A* - C GCSE’s, including Math’s and English
- Focused and well organised
- Remain calm and focused when under pressure
- Able to manage their own workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner and confident communication skills with a clear speaking voice
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proactive, confident, and able to build quick relationships with both clients and colleagues
Full training will be given to the successful candidate so, whilst prior experience would be ideal, it is not essential. Personality, confidence and passion go a long way.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Business Development Managerthen please click 'apply’ now! Our client would love to hear from you!
Closing Date: March 16th 2018
Start Date: April 9th 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job