An IT Support and Technology solutions company in Cheshire is looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their close knit and growing team. Founded 20 years ago supporting businesses with their IT and telecommunications requirements. The business aims to provide bespoke solutions to meet their clients changing needs through the creation of effective working partnerships, looking after the client’s IT and telecoms so they don’t have to.
The business has built an enviable reputation and prestigious client portfolio from all sectors, mainly within the small to medium market. This reputation is a fantastic platform for the successful Sales Executive Business Development Manager to develop a new customer base within the North West encompassing, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and North Wales. Working alongside the Sales Director the successful Business Development Manager will play a key role in the companies ongoing and planned growth over the next several years including potential to open a second office in the Liverpool/Manchester areas.
As a Field Sales Executive, your duties will be to;
- Create new business to business (B2B) opportunities to deliver a continual pipeline of future growth
- A basic commercial and operational understanding of networking, Microsoft servers and Telecoms products
- You will have a hunger to success and a self-drive to win new leads and new business at every turn
- Develop effecting working relationships with Operations and support teams to improve customer service
- Acknowledge and resolve all customer queries within the agreed SLAs
- Build your pipeline of clients via various business development methods, existing relationships, networking events, cold calling, emails, meetings and mapping out your area to name a few
- Consult with potential customers creating proposals based on their individual needs
- Liaising with the rest of the business throughout implementation projects
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience of working successfully in a field sales role, business development or new business role
- Evidence of pro-active account management and prospect creation
- Knowledge and experience of working with CRM and diary management software
- The ability to communicate effectively and impact at all levels
- You will be a reliable and passionate person who has a true desire to achieve exceptional results and deliver exceptional customer service
This role is perfect for someone who is service, and customer led who wants to build long term relationships with customers to grow their business you will be given support by the existing team but also a great level of autonomy once you have settled into the role, in return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £23,000 - £30,000 per annum, OTE £40,000, uncapped commission amongst other benefits.
If this business sounds like a culture match to you and your skills, please apply today or contact Invive Resourcing for further information on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job