Covering a large region, the Business Development Executive will look after the South West of England through to the Midlands. You will be making contact with companies such as garden centres, independent retailers and gift shops to promote the companies range of gift ware. The product range is broad and growing so you have the added benefit of being able to offer products that would appeal to a large audience.
- As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for selling the company's range of stationery and giftware
- You must have sales experience in a field based capacity and ideally have sold in to the independent/retail sector
- You will be targeted on how much new business you bring in, as well as working to other KPIs such as how many appointments made and attended
- The majority of this position will be bringing on new business; you will be selling a high end product range and will be given a full introduction to the catalogue of products available.
- This is a field based position, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience
- Have field based sales experience
- Be organised, autonomous and motivated by new business
- Be confident and personable. You must be able to generate your own leads and covert in to sales
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be willing to cover a large geographical area; The South West and Midlands ideally
The salary for the Business Development Executive role will see you earning in excess of £30k OTE, you will have a company car, paid expenses as well as a company pension scheme, phone and laptop.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Gift Shops
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job