Field Sales Executive - IT Solutions
Covering the M62 Corridor from Liverpool to Hull
Basic salary up to £30k, OTE uncapped circa £50k - £60k Yr1 + car + benefits
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an experience IT solutions sales professional to join the team because of expansion. If this is your sector and you're looking for a new challenge with a really realistic OTE this could be a great opportunity
- Selling IT solutions and managed IT into end users in both the commercial sector and education
- Covering the M62 corridor with scope to go further north also
- This is a mixture of new business generation and visiting existing customer accounts who have other products but not the IT solutions range already
- There is a north west office base but if you are located in Yorkshire or Merseyside you can work from home
- You can cross sell a total solution including communications and audio visual to maximise the potential sales value
- Experience selling IT solutions is needed with a strong sales track record
- Someone who has the ability to build and grow long lasting relationships
- Able to generate new business but also build on existing client relationships the business already has.
- You'll be able to work as part of a team, as there will be a lot of information sharing and leads being passed to you within the business
- A basic salary between £25k and £30k is offered
- The OTE is uncapped and based on GP generated
- A company car or allowance is offered
- Fuel card
- High achievers trips are arranged regularly for yourself and your partner including a recent one to Barbados!
This role is available immediately so please apply below and we'll be in touch within 48 hours
Ben Harvey is the contact for this role so if you'd like to call to discuss further or in more detail please get in touch.
Cordant Sales and Marketing are an equal opportunities employer and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job